Support Gateshead & District Cats Protection
As a charity, we rely solely on the generosity and kindness of the public to enable us to go on caring for cats and kittens. Our work never stops, which is why your support is so vital.
There are many ways to help the Cats Protection to help cats:
- subscribe to The Cat magazine
- foster kitties who are in need of a new home
- volunteer your time to help with fundraising
- support the appeals that the Cats Protection runs
- leave a legacy to the Cats Protection
- donate items (new or in good condition) for our bric-a-brac stalls
- adopt a cat from the Cats Protection, and encourage others to do the same!
We always appreciate financial contributions, no matter how large or small; you can set up a donation online
, either as a one off or a Direct Debit to provide ongoing support.
Cats Protection always needs more members, particularly active members who want to get involved in fundraising, fostering, and other jobs. Please ring 0191 420 3180 and get involved!